Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

my wifi is back.......



sunday night sometime my oh-so-magical box that brings me wifi (pronounced whiffeeee) pooped out.

i was very thankful for my cell phone that kept me connected to facebook, and many thanks to the sprint dude, who kept me in contact with my charter email by having a copy sent to my cell.

  now thanks to my technology savy daughter blogger is now connected to my cell.

  guess i should also throw a thanks so much to the so sweet and helpful charter guy for bringing me a new oh-so-magical box that gives me wifi!

this evening i snapped a few photos of our january tree and decorations to play show-n-tell and realized i never posted christmas pictures. 

i am off to turn a bowl full of cookie dough into cookies for my wonderful hubby who stayed home today because he was not feeling well, but also to play knight-in-super-shiny-armour to keep me safe while the wifi repair guy was here.





No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed