Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

it's a sign

i have succumb to the winter crazies. i found myself nose pressed up against the cold glass screeching 'cool, look at how big those snow flakes are, wow'. i H A T E winter. i only really, really like snow 1 time each season. we have already had our 1 snow this season. only seeing grey skies for 2 weeks, with the 2 or 3 quick moments of sunshine has made me love the sight of something of any other color, even if it is grey's close cousin, white. for those poor souls in places like uh, l.a., australia, a desert who are missing the raining down of frosted flakes this video is for you.



oh, the crash you hear at the end of this clip is steph running into a large cabinet that has been in its same location for years. it's a gene thing that runs on my side of the family.

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed