Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Friday, February 10, 2006

i have been tagged!!!!

4 jobs I've had:

  • pizza maker at BIG CHEESE pizza.......my 1st job
  • unit secretary for screen print company.....i was laid off because the owner needed to remodel his private work out room
  • senior customer sevice agent for insurance company....that is the special name they give you when you do the bosses work but get the janitors pay
  • full time mom, keeper of dust bunnies and other assorted duties as required......the best yet!


4 places I've lived:

  • all over st louis as a child
  • many places in kansas
  • north carolina
  • saint charles missouri for 17 years, the longest i have lived in 1 place


4 shows I enjoy:

I don't really watch much tv......and rarely sit through a whole show...but when i do it is:

  • house........love, love,love this show!
  • medium
  • csi
  • anything science-y (i am a science geek at heart!)


4 places I've vacationed:

  • nags head beach as a child
  • no
  • where
  • else (unless you count an hour in the shower with NO ONE screaming mom on the other side of the door!)


4 websites I visit daily:

  • my yahoo group
  • friends/ art sisters blogs
  • other yahoo groups & blog groups i belong to
  • blogs and websites of a few inspiring artists that i don't know


4 favorite foods:

  • my morning maple brown sugar oatmeal
  • clementines....my new love
  • roasted almond granola bars and vanilla yogurt
  • COOKIE DOUGH!


4 places I'd rather be right now:

  • some place warm and sunny.......i can't take another bleh day!
  • at an artsy lock in with friends and art sisters
  • on the receiving end of a winning major big bucks lottery ticket ( hey a girl can dream, can't she........)
  • oh, this is hard....i am a home body....there is no place like home......


4 bloggers I'm tagging:

ohh.....i will be back in a minute with this one.....i think everyone i know has played.......

YUP, everyone i know of has been tagged..........but if you are reading this and haven't been tagged.....then ha! tag your it! neener neener!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay -- You did it!!! Dontcha just love Dr. House?!!!!

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed