Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A few quotes that relate to Studio Friday

I love quotes......i collect them like they are the world's most valuable treasure....i remembered a few quotes that kind of relate to Studio Friday that i love and thought i would share......

"feed your faith and your fears will starve to death"
author unknown

" every tomorrow has two handles. we can take hold of it by th handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith."
author unknown

"faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
MLK JR.

"when you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught to fly."
barbara j winter

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Love the quotes. I need to print these and post them on my fride seriously.

P.S.... What came out of your application with mmca?????

Angelica

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed