Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happiness is..............

  • Finally getting that cat hair outta my eyeball after two days of sticking my finger in my eyeball trying to find it!
  • Finally getting rid of that ' I have been sticking my finger in my eyeball for the last two days' sensation that has been driving me nuts.
  • getting to sleep in for the first time in eons, I got to sleep until 9:30(!) but it was actually 10:30 because of the time change, but it was REALLY 9:30 you know?!
  • if ya gotta have pms.....well isn't this just the best month to have it in! it is amazing how soothing biting the head off a chocolate witch can be!
  • knowing that in 12 hours from now my babies will be at school, the hubby will be sleeping, and I will be playing in my studio.........the radio blaring, the birds squawking along with whatever song is playing......ahhhhh peace and quiet! gotta luv it! ( speaking of sleeping hubby.....gotta wake him up to get ready for work!)
  • crawling into bed after the hubby has left for work, and it is already warmed up, and then opening the window for a blast of cold air....... hormones gotta luv them, too........ ?

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed