Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Random thoughts from the shower......

  • gotta find time somewhere to CREATE.......must create art.......ugh
  • i wish my teen-age daughter wore signs to warn me what her current mood was, boy is it scary when i guess wrong and her head spins and she spews green stuff!
  • remember, my daughter will be human again, like yesterday in the kitchen talking about how gross the pictures were in health class of people with STD's, and giggling and being totaly immature, both of us!
  • the squooshed was-a-bunny on the page ext yesterday, totally flat, except 1 ear standing up flapping in the wind. funny, but gross and sad.
  • what am i going to do for an atc for wednesday night
  • omg! i need to think of an idea for my autumn beauty atc
  • need to come up with an idea for the xmas/holiday cards i am making this year. must be short sweet and simple this year
  • was that the phone ringing, or just my ears
  • i really should shave my legs........oh forget it, the hair will be there tomorrow
  • i really want to go to the collage club meeting, i don't wanna go by myself, but i wanna go, but what if they all turn and stare at me like who are you and what are you doing here, then they all point and make that scream like in the body snatchers movie
  • i am really proud of myself for not eating the halloween candy
  • i need to start walking again, no excuses about no time, just do it!
  • maybe i should shave my legs.........i am starting to look like a wooly worm, oh i don't wanna bend over.......tomorrow, that will be on my to do list for tomorrow
  • where is my to do list anyway.........i need to start keeping it in my planner again.....what good is a planner if you are writing in everything but it
  • should i have sent that email to the person i sent it to saying the things i did....will she think i'm a nut.......oh, stop it, stop worrying
  • i have not made any jewelry for awhile, i feel the need to bead......
  • before i can create i need to clean my studio...........again
  • i really should shave my legs..................tomorrow........
  • boy do men have it easy............we women shampoo, condition, exfoliate, shave,moisturize, exercise, hair, make up, pms, give birth.........they eat, sleep, shave, shower......and do gross things from all body orfices, still couldn't pay me enought to be a guy though
  • this hot shower feels good, but gotta get out, gotta get everybody up and going for school.......remember, put moisturizer on so you are not itchy from taking a hot shower
  • does everybody else do this in the shower........maybe.......or am i a nut with a.d.d. to the 10th power.....
  • how can 1 person think so many things all at once...........
  • oh i luv my new massaging shower head..........
  • hey......you did not spend the whole time in the shower beating yourself up over stupid stuff.........way to go.....i am getting better at this stuff........still should have shaved my legs though...............tomorrow

3 comments:

firstborn studio said...

you crack me up!

She Talks to Angels said...

if they lock me up will you come visit me??????????

mwah
x,c

JUST ME said...

Maybe they will lock us up together. God knows that I having been feeling kind of coo coo lately.

Angelica

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed