one thing i have learned out of this - is it does not matter what your plans are, how much stuff you have to do when it is your time to go, you go.
for all of you out there that come visit me make sure you:
- tell everyone you love them, often, just because
- live your life today like you will have no tomorrow, because you never know
- do what makes you happy.....as long as it is moral and legal and you are not hurting anyone.........who cares what other people think, it is your life not theirs
- don't waste your time being angry and upset over things you can't change or have not control over, or the little things......
- remember there is always someone out there that has it much worse than you do, so appreciate even the little things you take for granted
- stop and smell the roses, ahhhh over a sunset, make a wish on a shooting star
- "be nice to mean people, they need it the most" ( can't remember who said this) you never know what is going on in the persons life........give 'em a break
- use your good china everyday, wear that expensive stuff that makes you smell good
- enjoy the simple things
- i could go on and on and on and on.............i guess what i am trying to say is make the most of your life, live it to the fullest