Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

in the mood for a quickie.....

tsk, tsk, tsk.......no not that silly.

don't have much time as my youngest has one fierce and ferocious case of the pukes.  he is sound asleep in bed with his daddy. 

tonight is the first night i think i could have crawled in to bed and actually have fallen alseep fairly quickly and i am sitting in the chair, bedside, until 6am when the hubs gets up to get ready for work. 

i hate being so helpless and watching one of my babies feeling so, so sick.  i hate it, i hate it , i hate it.  all
i want to do is make him feel all better.  this royaly stinks.

i  giggle when people puke and i have no idea why?  i think it is because if i did not giggle i would puke myself, i am not sure.  tonight i held it back, feeling like a jerk that a round of them nearly slipped out.

gotta go, think we are up for round 5.

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed