Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ahhh, grandpa is home after working a 12 hour shift
today.
he is called grandpa because this started out as steph's puppy 4 years ago.

so, steph was the mommy, and so bill became grandpa.

mollie, always has been and always will be a princess, in her own mind.
she treasures any time away from mia, as you can see
she is on my kitchen table and it drives me nuts, but a little anywhere spray will fix that up later.
mollie can see that grandpa needs help on the computer and comes to his rescue
mia has decided mollie has had enough time with grandpa and wants to play.....mia is the black and white blurrrrrr. mia bounces everywhere all of the time. just like max.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed