Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

new jeweled offerings up for sale on etsy this weekend

while chatting with a very dear friend who always makes me laugh online tonight i put a few new jewels together
to offer on etsy.
i probably won't get them entered until sometime this weekend.
hope everyone has a wonderful turkey day. if it was just me and the hubby we would probably just skip it and say we did it
we have so much going on around the house i wish i could put it on hold
until next month, say about the 25th! for my kids i put everything else on hold and make sure we have a thanksgiving meal, and talk about all of those things that we are thankful for, especially all of those who have been there to help us this past year.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed