Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

my studio table at the moment

i am trying not to panic......i have so much to finish before the art show......as you can see, lots of partially completed pieces..............

breathe...............
.....breathe..............in................ and out.......

i came across an idea in a sommerset magazine that i just had to try which slowed me down a bit, but i just had to give it a try and i am so glad i did. in the midst of the chaos i also decided to jump in and just make a few of my own chains and clasps......nope....i could not just stick with what i know....as hard as i tried to wait until after the art show to try these neat new things.....i just couldn't. it seemed fighting the urge was taking up more time than just going for it, so i did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed