Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i am back...again

just wanted to say hi real quick, and let y'all know i am back!

my computer was down since my last entry....the 21s of may! yikes! almost 1500 emails to go through....my eyes feel like they are going to fall out of my face and my head is pounding! of course we find the problem just hours before the cable company was to come to help us figure out the problem!

been busy in my studio....have lots of art pics to upload.

so far we are surviving summer break around here....two weeks down.....many more to go!

i will be back later with a few pics......right now i have to do my chores.

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed