Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

lots more soldering to do


bits and pieces for several jewelry pieces sit patiently in my little bowl on my soldering table waiting their turn to be soldered........the ideas are coming quicker than i am able to actually create them. it is wonderful! i love this! this is my drug.....arting my heart out! i was so excited yesterday to find the large oblong bubbles! some of them are quite straight and others curved like a rainbow and others curved at the tips. it felt like christmas yesterday when we found these! i bought 25 bags.....i don't think that is enough.....i am hoping my hubby will let me get a few more bags.....

last week we stopped by my favorite bead supply store and i bought some b-u-t-ful purple beads.....can not wait to play with them, and some more blue beads for my red, white and blue piece i am going to be assembling soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed