Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Monday, October 01, 2007

sunday.......

wowies from my hubby as an 'i'm sorry for spending all day in bed watching movies i have seen at least 3, 264 times in my lifetime and wasting the day away and not getting a darn thing done on the things i have to do because my wife can't do them to do list'

i forgive him.......ahhhhh but i don't forget....he he he he he...i will pull this out of my hat along with a pouty face the next time i see that really neat stuff just gotta have puhlease puhlease at the next flea market!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed