Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

christine h's 4x4

the theme she chose for her 4x4 was asian.....wow this was a toughie for me, i am not into asian sooooo i have nothing asian....yikes...i did not want to have to invest in stamps for this possible 1 time only asian thing...but my muse guided me toward a pile of ephemera i had not yet filed in my binder and tada! i found this vintage asian print! and thanks to my friend denise i had a piece of asian newspaper to add and the mini take out box is so fun....this is one of the new sizzix big die cuts....inside the take out box i shrunk fortunes from cookies we all about yacked over when we ate....they tasted like the plastic wrapper!

so, i am still not into asian, but I LOVE THIS! and i hope christine h loves it as much as i do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed