- finally recuperated from my visit from the tooth fairy
- recuperated from the effects of the pain meds and anti-biotics
- am no longer melting...we got our air conditioning fixed finally!
- realized i hardly see my kids anymore now that it is summer.
- realized how much i miss them when they are gone so much
- realized just how much they are growing up and becoming their own peeps
- realized i really have neglected my blog
- hormones suck
- insomnia due to sucky hormones sucks more
- celebrated the 20th birthday of my baby girl, and yes i will say it again, how did she age and i did not...really
- played nurse to a really ooey gooey boo boo....i really don't like ooey gooey boo boo's
- had my mind blown while trimming my middle guys beard....i have a baby with a beard...weird...hey i rhymed
- said good-bye to my 80+ year old love seat...sniff sniff. the hubs saved the fabric and springs
- a livingroom filled with vintage/antique chairs and really needs a coffee table in the center of the room, kind of looks like we are holding 12 step program meetings!
- refinished a few pieces of furniture
- realized my work is never done
- learned alot about how to patina and verdgris brass charms....stay tuned my first tutorial coming soon, still learning!
found myself very sad that the telephone nook-soon to be shrine was ugly wood underneath all those years of paint i oh-so-carefully stripped off. so the first coats of primer were going on here.ummmm on the shrine...but if you forget to make sure the lid is on tight when you shake, shake, shake the can it ends up all on the ground, your feet, your legs....
primed and painted white. not sure if it will stay white since i am not sure where exactly i will hang this, at least in this house. once we move in our dream house....lots of wall space!
this really needs to be distressed...it looks tooooo new. the chair a few pics up had the holy canoly distressed out of it.
the guys and i blew up the air mattress and layed out on the driveway and watched fireworks
this is what happens when a boy flies over the handle bars of his bike.
you know the saying the taller they are the harder they fall
seems to be true
my baby, just shy of 6 feet tall
made it back home before he let the tears
the front side
the yummy inside
stephs 20th birthday cake-tas-trophy
guess what this is?
the answer: a lesson not learned.
always, always, always put the toilet paper away as soon as i get home from the store!
who did this?