Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

fair winning


the 4th we headed to main street in historic saint charles to this place to pick up some diamond glaze. after that stop we found ourselves at the riverfront, cameraless, at the fair where just the three of us, bill, max and i snarfed funnel cakes, afterwards we had to shake the powdered sugar off our clothes that we ended up covered in from head to toe.....the lesson i learned- don't eat a funnel cake that has been drown in powered sugar facing the wind!

post funnel cakes, with stomach aches from eating way too much funnel cake, we wandered the fair and the boys spent who knows how much money playing a carnival game to win me my orangity orange orangutan....it even has a bellybutton!

my boys, my heros.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed