Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

glitter glitter everywhere even in my.........

underwear, clinging to my leg hair, up my nose, between my toes, stuck to my elbows.......i am not kidding.....well, i am about the leg hair....and, unfortunatly i am serious about the underwear..... YIKES! i use to think the whole glitter thing was a bit cheesey.....then i saw all the pretty sparkly things done with glitter and i became entranced like a kid in a candy shop........now i am always finding an excuse to buy another container filled the next yummy color i see. glitter does not belong on many things, but there are just some things that would be naked with out it! i have breathed enough of this stuff in that when my allergies hit in the spring i will be sneezing sparkly rainbows!

speaking of sparkly things.....rudolph's shiney new year is coming on t.v......i will never out grow those old christmas shows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh....I too love glitter. I used to think it was only that chunky stuff we had as kids than I discovered Red Lead and those little jars of glitter. Glitter was everwhere somehow it even made it onto my husband eyelid! I inherit a box of old ornaments and discovered a whole new ways to use glitter....watch out Valentine's!!!

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed