Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My scanner is up and running.......

Today we got my scanner up and running and I have scanned in a few pieces of artwork. I have no idea how I have mangaged to make it work, and have no idea if tomorrow I can get it to work but we will see. Today I also started a Yahoo group. The members to this group are the same women that meet for playdates about once a month. I have an absolute blast spending the day with these women! At our last get together we worked with polymer clay. My mom had seen a show where polymer was made to appear woodgrained, and by mixing different colors it simulated different kinds of woods. We then assembled the pieces to look like inlayed wood! How cool is that!

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed