Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I AM - Wife, Mom, Artist


I made this just a few minutes ago. I bought the piece at an estate sale many, many years ago. I could not walk away from it, but had no idea what I woul do with it. It was purchased years before I was doing this sort of art. Last night while working and cleaning in my studio I picked this piece up to move it and my muse must have whispered in my ear. Suddenly I saw this, the finished product. This morning I came down to my studio and put it together in about an hour! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed