Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Friday, September 21, 2007

the bracelet, (the necklace is below)

guess you have figured out by now i am not a petite chain and single charm kinda gal, huh? i love being bejeweled and bold. must be myself getting in touch with my inner gypsy. so, this necklace literally scraped my brown bead collection almost down to the last bead, so tomorrow i am off for more brown/ tan beads. blue and brown are not colors i often have worn, and again going for a bit of change as i did with the red and black. there is a fly biting the bejeebers out of me and so help me i am going to squoosh this thing before i am done with this entry! so, i have been sick, sick, sick the last few days with the respiratory crud. my kids bring home papers with a's and b's, pretty pictures sometimes, great progress reports, and this stuff. so, about 3 or 4 weeks ago i bought a new shirt, a style i have never worn before.....yup another change, and did not have jewelry to wear with it so have not worn the shirt yet. yesterday i was feeling soooo sick all i wanted to do was crawl in a hole and not come out until i was all better. if i would have done that i would not have made it to the 2nd half of a glass fusing class. as long as i keep going and keep moving i forget how crappy i feel, so up until the last minute i worked on these pieces and then came home feeling worse than ever, and 3 sick kids to boot! today i got right up and worked nonstop until i was done, and as soon as i finish this and kill that &*^$#%#^% fly i am going to crawl in to bed and visualize myself feeling 100% better tomorrow for the trip to the bead store!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed