Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

i'm back......well, here's back......

ok, so i promised to put pics of my necklace on today, and i just realized as i was sitting down to devour a few pages in a new arty magazine that with all of the running i unexpectedly had done today i forgot to take the pics of my necklace, and it is quite a necklace and it will take several pictures, so i offer up this piece of art instead.....well, ok art is a bit of a stretch.

as a joke i started out planning to shave a checkered flag into the hairy back of my dear hubby, but it ended up looking more like fish scales or snake skin.....he is a laid back guy and after the first few swipes with the razor he said keep going......when i took the picture of this he said he would, however, kill me if i put it on my blog.......well, now he wants to let it grow back so i can perfect the whole checkered flag idea so that when he goes to indy in september for the drag races he will give the guys something new to talk about!

gotta go....late waking the hairy guy for work! will try to post necklace pics tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed