Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Friday, August 25, 2006

up for sale soon!!!!!!!

well, i am excited....this is the first thing i have scanned using my kinda sorta in a way maybe new scanner......i hate figuring out how to use new stuff!
the screen on this scanner is slightly slanted and these puppies kept sliding off! time for some creative adjusting to the scanner!


well, these charms will soon be for sale! eeeeeeeee! i am so excited to finally have the courage to do this! i want to thank my wonderful hubby who has been nothing but supportive and encouraging since the first day i met him.....just a bit over 20 years ago! (wow, that just made me feel old to say i have know him that long!) it took a long time for it to sink in that he was being truthful and not just a wonderfully supportive hubby being sweet!

these charms are two sided, the second side coming up next! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed