Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

charming.............


oy my gosh! the last week has been nuts.... i feel like a dog that is chasing its tail......going round and round and round and....well you get the picture......at least i hope you do because i am getting dizzy!

my cheapie soldering iron, may it rest in peace, bit the dust. we bought a new one but no one has the smaller tip, so until i can get one through the mail i am learning to work with a really big tip! yikes! it did not seem like it was going that bad until i tried to solder the jump rings on and i would go through the motions, pull my pliers away and boink the jump ring would land on the floor, so i would hunt the little booger down and try again, and again, and again...........so here i am the organizer of the round robin and I am going to be mailing a day late........today is the first day i have been able to get to the computer and actually do anything, and it is 11:03 and i am hoping my kids are being good little angels and are in bed sleeping while i sneak in a quickie with the computer.......ewww

ok, so i am off to bed will post more stuff tomorrow.........catch up on emails and blogs.......

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Love these Chrisitne. You should sell them

Angelica

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed