Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, May 29, 2005


He's so excited........he just can't hide it! Altered cabinet photo. I knew the theme of the card, and had set it aside trying to think of the perfect background and embellishments. It has sat for about 2 months. Tonight when I was suppose to be cleaning my studio I decided I would wing it. I would pull stuff out of drawers and just do it. No thinking allowed! No worries about what if it doesn't turn out right, what if I think of something better next week, what if, what if, what if! If I do think of something else, then I will just make a new copy of him and start again.  Posted by Hello

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed