Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Destination.........unknown. Again, I was suppose to be cleaning my studio, and as I was cleaning I caught myself playing. I knew I wanted to fill this journal with stuff, I just did not know what stuff. I love vintage stuff, antiques, things that time has faded and yellowed. Sepia. Hmmmm, was the world back in the 1800's and early 1900's all shades of sepia and yellowed and faded. I would sure hope not! I again grabbed up some materials and began to paint the pages in this journal all sorts of wonderful bright colors! I used some Pearlescent paints and some of my new Twinkling H2O's! How much fun, such exciting color! I can not wait to start filling the pages!  Posted by Hello

No comments:

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed