Nest Feathers and Twine - Formally Artist's Block Studio

The things that make a house a home and the stuff that holds is all together.

Years ago I started this blog with a mindset and goals that I have found have changed direction over time. I am excited to say that this blog has a new name.....Nest Feathers and Twine. I hope you come by and visit often. Feel free to get comfortable and kick off your shoes and join me on this journey of metamorphosis.

Sunday, April 03, 2005


I am so excited about this necklace. Just last month I bought the shell heart locket in Kimmswick. I knew I wanted to put some sort of collage on the inside, but did not know what the theme should be. The other night while playing in my studio I just knew. Weird how that happens. My muse must have whispered in my ear! The outside of the heart says ' These things she holds dear to her heart.....' The first few inches of beads leading from the heart on either side and the buttons are antique that I have picked up from estate and garage sales. The old key says 'No key required" The clasp is also antique. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

this is a beautiful piece,Christine!
each detail!

Quote for the moment



"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed